Bank Payment Orders folder displays payment orders for sums to be transferred; a payment order is automatically created when, for example, calculating salaries for employees or confirming purchase invoices. When entering a customer or an invoice to the system, the customer’s bank account number must be also entered; otherwise, the payment order is not created! Payment orders can be added/changed manually as well.
Payment orders can be sorted and filtered. Filtering is possible according to the recipient and status of the payment. In order to see the results when using a filter, click on ‘Show’; in order to clear the filter, click on ‘Clear filter’. For filtering, you can enter search dates on the start and end date fields. If you enter only the start date, the program will search for entries made on and after the respective date. If you enter the end date, the program will find all entries made until that date. If you enter both the start and the end date, the program will find all entries within that period.
When sorting, it is possible to choose whether an invoice is added to the Bank Payment Orders file or not; if necessary, all can be marked. Sorting is possible according to the beneficiary of the payment, beneficiary’s bank, description, payment date, sum and status.
The Bank Payment Orders list displays information about payment orders. If the date for settling payment orders has passed, the respective date turns red.
When marking a payment order in the Payment Orders list, it is possible to create a bank payment orders file. When several bank payment orders are selected simultaneously, a single bank payment orders file is created. In order to create a bank payment orders file, select a bank account and payment order format, which the selected bank supports, from the drop-down menu and click on ‘Create bank payment orders file’.
TH6 payment (a next generation from TH5 that supports IBAN account numbers) as well as XML (SEPA) payment is supported. When creating a payment orders file and saving it on the computer of a user, the status of the selected bank payment order changes to ‘Downloaded’.
The created bank payment orders file can be uploaded from the computer to an internet bank and paid there.
A new bank payment order can be added by selecting Billing > Bank payment orders > Add bank payment order from the program menu.
A window opens that contains:
• Transaction amount – required field.
• Transaction currency – default setting is EUR.
• Due date – required field.
• Payment date – date of the bank transaction. If a future date has been entered, then a respective future payment is added in the bank as well, and the invoice is settled in the bank by date marked as the due date.
• Beneficiary name – required field. By typing in a few letters of the beneficiary’s name, it is possible to select the beneficiary from a drop-down menu.
• Beneficiary account – required field.
• Reference number – required field if the description field is empty.
• Description – required field if the reference number field is empty.
In the bank payment orders list, it is possible to change payment information by clicking on ‘Change’ at the end of the row or to delete by clicking on ‘Delete’ at the end of the row.