- The petition for entry submitted to the registration department must be authenticated with signatures by a notary or submitted through the Company Registration Portal of the Commercial Register signed digitally.
- When submitting the petition electronically, the FIE must start with the petition for deletion in the portal. To do this, you need to enter the e-business register portal using an ID card, smart ID or mobile ID. Select "My undertakings" from the home page and then click on the name of the FIE you want to delete..
In the main view of the opened FIE, click on the link "Start an entry application regarding deletion" .
- In the application, the related persons have already been automatically deleted in the "Persons" section. Press the "Next" button
- In the "Decision" section, a pre-filled decision text is displayed, which cannot be changed. Press the "Next" button
- As a rule, it is not necessary to add mandatory additional documents when deleting them, but if you wish, you can submit additional documents to the registry in the "Documents" section.
- Then check the application data, and in the next step, the application must be digitally signed (with an ID card, smart ID or mobile ID). There is no need to pay a state fee when submitting an application for deletion.
- After signing, the application must be submitted for processing by pressing the "Submit application" button. After submitting the application, you will also see the procedural deadline in the system, during which the registry department will review the application.
- The application will be reviewed within five working days. You can check the effect of the deletion on the e-business register portal.