Specific character of petitions for dissolution and deletion
- In a petition for deletion of a Sole proprietor, the Sole proprietor must be deleted from “Persons in the entry”;
- in a petition for dissolution of a private limited company, non-profit organisation and other companies, the member/members of the management board must be deleted and the liquidator/liquidators must be added;
- in the petition for deletion the holder of documents must be added instead of the liquidators;
- when submitting the petition for deletion, you must write in your own words the decision for deletion;
- when submitting the petition for deletion, the portal does not ask and you do not have to pay a state fee.
Dissolution of a non-profit association (from the CSO help web)