From the spring of 2023, we will publish information on this page about the updates made to the e-Business Register Portal.
- Improvements of submitting applications:
- It is now possible to submit members' data of building association in the e-Business Register
- Fix for a performance issue when displaying OÜ or HÜ members in the statement.
- Corrections to the display of capital in the text of the application of the first entry.
- Adding a control rule - if the limited company does not have an OVN indication, it is not allowed to add a person in the role of "Shareholder" as the person outside of persons entered in the registry card.
- Supplement for asking for personal data. Now the board member is asked for an e-mail address, only if they do not have an Estonian address in the population register.
- An addition that allows entering the nominal value of a part belonging to a limited company if this part is exactly one third.
- Improvements to objections regarding the validity of shareholders or building society members from the portal, so that objections can be submitted.
- Correction of display of restriction date in statement of objection
- In the conversion entry, the deletions of the trustees will also be added to the statement
- Amendments to the Statement of Equity Conversion. It is possible to make a statement even if some shareholders have a restriction.
- Data view and search enhancements
- In the case of legal entities with bankruptcy status, among the persons entitled to representation, all valid persons with the right to representation entered on the card are shown.
- The automatic registry card translation functionality can now also translate the content of restrictions
- Bulk query enhancements: Improved display of results for queries containing location
- Other minor improvements and improvements to the system, visuals and background processes
- Amendments to the applications:
- The possibility to change shareholders added to a legal entity in liquidation even if the association has indicated a waiver of the requirement for the mandatory form of the transfer and pledging of the share
- Corrected addition of pledges option for shareholders
- Now it is possible to add special rights without drafting the articles of association. When adding a special right, it is required to draw up a new statute, in which a note of the special right is added by default.
- The order of points in the application has been changed to make it more logical when entering data of capital, share and shareholders
- Improvements to the Data View when opening legal persons data with prohibitions and displaying the validity of shareholders/restrictions
- Elimination of a system error when entering the data of shareholders in the conversion application, and added the possibility to determine the type of document
- Improvements to deleting shareholders
- Improvements to the change applications, it is now possible to change the internal information (intended for the registrar).
- Correction of co-ownership display in objection statement
- Fix for bulk request download for counterparty entering with password
- Now only capital conversion can be done in the capital conversion application, and shareholders cannot be changed in any other way.
- Improving the order of points in applications
- Filtering improvements in the "My Desktop" and "Detailed search" views. Two "shareholder" roles are no longer displayed. The shareholder role is displayed once, through which both shareholders on registry card and shareholders who are not entered on registry card are filtered.
- Data view fixes: Displaying the rights of representation and now you can sort from older to newer and vice versa.
- Correction of the display of the number of members of creative unions
- Amendments to the applications include:
- Correction to the deletion application of the building association.
- Fix for adding a minor partner
- Now it is possible to change the information of the shareholders immediately by entering the waiver of form requirements.
- In case of simultaneous capital increase and decrease, the capital amount will also be displayed on the application, if it remains the same.
- Data view changes
- Correction of the display of the VAT number
- Added a link to the general information section to the historical data view for general and personal information
- In the members section of the building association, the records of the joint ownership part are now also displayed.
- Moved the business prohibitions section on the page to make it more noticeable.
- Added a link to the right of representation section in the right of representation section
- Amendments to the objection.
- Improvements to button names and added sorting by share size.
- It is not possible to make an application to change the application to objections.
- The objection option is no longer displayed if the company has waived the form requirements or valid shareholders are not entered to the registry card (e.g. Shareholders are registered in Nasdaq)
- "My Desktop" improvements. Added the ability to filter by the role of the new shareholder.
- Detailed data correction. Added the ability to filter by the role of the new shareholder.
- Improved the functionality of the automatic translation so that free text parts of the registry card are also automatically translated.
- Additions and corrections regarding the register of shareholders
- Improving system performance
- Changes and fixes for detailed data X-Road and API services
- Entering the list of shareholders of private companies and members of the building society on the register card and related changes (new roles in services, the possibility of submitting an objection until 31.08.2024). Read more about the change.
- Minor improvements
- Improvements to saving foreign persons when saving last name
- For legal persons in "Project" status, documents and regulations are again shown under procedural information.
- Minor jmprovements to the poli parties view.
- Corrections to the discrepancy notice.
Changes related to applications, including:
- Improved documents view. The user is also required to add a document type to the containers.
- The person's address and e-mail are automatically filled in if the same person is repeatedly entered.
- In the application signing view, it is possible to resend the signing email notification even after canceling the initial signatures.
- Corrections to the branch applications. The address of the legal representative is no longer mandatory, even if it is a foreign person.
- Fixed view for adding documents. If an incorrect file is attached, it will be displayed immediately upon attachment and it will be required to be corrected, and the application will not be allowed to be submitted.
- Additions to the political parties' application. From now on, it is mandatory to enter the website address as a means of communication.
Data view enhancements:
- Additions to the view of company-related documents. If the document is not publicly visible, the record will be displayed, but the user will not be allowed to download it.
- The views of TABs (tabs) have been removed from the collective view of the association, and they have been replaced by data blocks that can be opened from an accordion (arrow).
- VAT history display improvements. Added display history link in the upper corner of the block.
- Print data view corrections. Added joint property information to the extract.
Changes related to political parties::
- A warning is displayed under a specific name in the list of political parties if the number of members has fallen below 500.
- Additions to the control of political parties. When enrolling members of the political party, it is checked whether the person is legally competent, as well as the citizenship and place of residence. Also, the same data will be checked daily from Population registry, and if it is found that a party member no longer meets the conditions, the party member will be automatically expelled from the party and a notification will be sent to both the person and the party.
- Updates in the summary view of the data of legal entities::
- Additions to the share of shareholders and beneficial owners. Added sorting option, display of historical data, etc.
- Additions to the field of activity section. Added "EMTAK code" column. Added activity tree hierarchy to activity area expanded view.
- Commercial Pledge Data Updates. if there is no commercial mortgage data, the view cannot be opened. If there is history or valid data, the option to open the commercial pledge index card has been added. In addition, the display view of commercial mortgage data has been updated.
- Euroopa Business Register service updates:
- The contents of the "Document description" field would now also be displayed on the Ordered documents form.
- For a political party, a valid name will not be displayed as invalid
- Changes in the preparation of applications:
- Added search and filtering by type of application to the application search
- It is now possible for users to see the list of legal forms and the survey for choosing a legal form without authentication.
- User inbox view enhancements. Newer messages are displayed first, added option to sort by all column.
- Data protection specialist additions. Now, a data protection specialist is automatically marked as invalid if the association associated with him is deleted from the register.
- Postal code check when entering the address in the application. (At the address in Estonia, it is checked that there are 5 digits in the postal code.)
- Additions to the branch's parent company data. Now letters are allowed in the allowed zip code field when adding the address/location of the parent company.
- Addition of state fee. When changing the contact person, the portal does not charge a state fee if only the address is changed, even if the address is changed outside the local government.
- Additions to the explanation of bank payments for statements in the portal. Clarified payment order texts, both in the information sent to the bank and when the information is displayed on the portal
- An addition to the logic of submitting a deletion application. It is no longer allowed to submit an application in the role of a liquidator, if the conditions (including the duration of the liquidation status) are not met.
- In the application of the FIE:
- fixed activity changes.
- Removed the option to add a contact person in FIE applications, as the law does not provide this for FIE.
- Other corrections in statements:
- In terms of capital contribution.
- When validating an email.
- When drafting text in the articles of association
- Updates created for the contact person:
- Notification of incorrect data. It is now possible for contact persons to submit applications through the portal that they are no longer contact persons of company X and to request removal through supervision. The portal allows the user to attach supporting documents.
- Contact person data change notification. It is now possible for contact persons to automatically change and correct their data in the data of legal entities where they are entered on the register card as a contact person. A member of the board of the contact person can select X number of legal entities related to him at the same time, change the data for all of them and submit the change to the register. The system requires the signature of a representative person to submit a notification.
- Updates to the contractual partner's user statement. Activity column added to extract.:
- Contract application corrections and additions
- Now it is possible to add a VAT number when concluding a contract (format check updated)
- Contract user creation enhancements. By default, the first username option is checked when creating a user.
- Additions to the background processes of political party lists. Automatic notification to political parties when the number of members falls below 500.
- Correction of the name of the roles when belonging to the Artistic Association. Now the name of the role is also displayed with the membership of the Artistic Association.
- Other visual fixes:
- The logos of the portal have been changed, from now on the e-business register will display the coat of arms logo
- In the user's work view, the records of regulations related to the procedure are now always displayed inside a block.
- Mobile and tablet view arrangements. Improvements to the placement of buttons, air gaps, etc
- Changed the color of a deleted contact notification. If the contact person is removed from the signing application in the background, the application is automatically sent back.
- In the European Business Register, the "City" value is aligned to the left with other values.
- Corrections to the address entry in the application for adding a person.
- When entering the personal code on the person's form, the countries of the personal code are in alphabetical order
- Changes to the annual reporting environment:
- Additions to the for-profit cooperative regarding voluntary and mandatory audit/inspection.
- The set of required data has been specified for audited branch reports
- An auditor can now also add another auditor as an auditor-enterer or co-signer
- Fix for displaying auditor signatures
- Additions to voluntary auditing
- Added the possibility of submitting a report to the owners of the unit (if the number of apartments is 10 or less, there is no board or there is no manager)
- The default signatory role of KÜ owners is "Apartment owner
- Corrections and additions to the Articles of Association
- Improvements to the view of data
- Corrections and additions to the Articles of Association
- Changes to the annual reporting environment:
- An option added to the reporting environment for the auditor to prepare and sign the audit report. Read more
- Improvements to report PDF document generation
- It is now also possible to designate a foreigner as an data inserter (we recommend checking beforehand whether the person is able to enter the portal)
- Other minor fixes
- Introduction of the text of the new standard statute
- Data printout improvement
- Improving Portal performance
- Fixes for open data file generation bug.
- Changes related to the conclusion of the contract:
- minor improvements in the contracting process;
- the contract can now be signed by several person
- Corrections related to the appartment association application.
- Data view additions:
- the list of articles of association has been moved from tab view to block view
- added a new type of announcement "Notice of intention to delete from the business register";
- the members of the council are listed as a separate block;
- organized printout view.
- Contact person additions: when extending the contact person's term, it is checked whether the contact person still exists in the register.
- Bulk Query Enhancements: Added display of actual beneficiary discrepancy tokens.
- Open Data Enhancements: Added display of Beneficiary Discrepancies.
- My desktop additions:
- user filters remain even when moving between views;
- added sorting option to "Other Statements" and "My Activities" views;
- the user is allowed to select all roles in the roles filter even if a selection has already been made.
- Overall visual fixes: Added translation variables, fixed modals and block alignments, sorting, etc.
- Interactive printout of business register data: the user can now choose which data sets he wants to print out.
- API Services Enhancements:
- the simple data service now also issues a legal form;
- ettevotjaChangesAdded to the free service, the option to filter non-record data according to personal roles.
- Minor corrections/additions in the process of signing the contract, drafting the articles of association.
- Visual changes on the home page of the e-business register: e.g. updated color of the main menu, sequence of buttons, etc.; "My Desktop" instead of "Statements" in the main menu.
- Changes to my desktop view:.
- Tabs have been removed from the views and a menu on the left has been added instead.
- A new filtering functionality has been added to the page (clicking on the filtering icon opens the filtering options below it).
- Removed unnecessary icons/links
- Statements that need to be signed are better displayed. If a legal entity has statements to be signed, a sub-menu item for signing has now been added to the menu under the corresponding menu item. A quick link to the application has also been added when signing in the legal entity line.
- When changing authorization dates, display the deadlines field in the application approval view. Now, before signing the application, the user can see what deadlines have been entered in the application.
- Additions to the application for changing the means of communication (except email). The user is no longer redirected to the view of the abbreviated application, but the user remains in the same application, and if no further changes are made to the application, information on the change of means of communication can be submitted without a signature, if it is a person with legal representation.
- Amendments to the liquidation application of the trust. Now it is also possible to submit a liquidation entry with the signature of the representative of the limited partnership.
- Improvements to the display of the standard regulation of apartment associations (KÜ). The normal regulation of the KU is displayed if the KU does not have a board or manager and the number of apartment owners is not greater than 10.
- Supplementing the statements of the contract concluded for the use of e-business register API services only
- Other minor fixes/improvements:
- Corrections to sending a notification of the expiration of a board member's term of office
- Amendments to the Articles of Association
- Detail query fixes
- Automatic inclusion of the financial year period of the apartment cooperative in the application
- Displaying political parties in project status
- Minor bug fixes in the Beneficiary open data file and mass query functionality
- Automatic deletion of contact persons for legal entities whose contact person deadline has not been submitted to the registrar.
- Additions to the part of the representative person in the legal entity data view - it is possible to view the history, the country identifier of the personal code is also displayed as a flag for the persons;
- Display of a warning in the data of a legal entity if a notice of deletion is published in Official Notices;
- Addition to the search for business bans - in the absence of a ban, the name of the person searched for is now displayed on the search results page;
- The rules for claiming the state fee when adding and deleting a contact person have been specified;
- Minor additions and improvements in the e-startup account view of the establishment, main menu, mobile views, EBR queries, optimization of system work, etc.