Starting from September 1, 2016, the accounting entries of accounts drawn up in e-arveldaja (e-Financials) addressed to public sector entities are free of charge.
Consequently, using e-arveldaja (e-Financials) to send invoices to the public sector is free and there is no charge for using e-arveldaja (provided that e-arveldaja was used exclusively to generate and send electronic invoices to the public sector, and no other transactions were made).
NB! Before invoicing the sale, check if there is information in e-arveldaja (e-Financials) about your tax (VAT) number. This can be done in the menu “Settings” (“Seadistused”) -> “VAT registrations” (“Käibemaksu registreeringud”).
2. In the "Billing" menu -> "Sales invoices" ("Müügiarved") - you can add a sales invoice.
• Client (Klient) - when compiling each invoice, you can add a client directly to the invoice or select from the existing list of clients.
• Invoice number (Arve number) - if necessary, you can create an invoice number series in the menu "Settings" ("Seadistused")> "General settings" ("Üldised seadistused")> "Invoice number series" ("Arve numbri seeriad"). (Note: invoice number can only be added as a number)
• Invoice data (Andmed arvetel) - during the compilation of the invoice for the first time it can be filled, in subsequent times the possibility of changing the details is no longer displayed during the compilation of the invoice. If necessary, to change the data, this can be done in the "Settings" ("Seadistused") -> "General Settings" ("Üldised seadistused") -> "Invoice data" ("Andmed arvetel").
• Bank account (Pangakonto) - during the compilation of an invoice, it may be entered for the first time, in subsequent times the possibility of changing a bank account is no longer displayed during compilation of an invoice. If necessary, to change the data, this can be done in the "Settings" ("Seadistused") -> "General Settings" ("Üldised seadistused") -> "Bank accounts" ("Panga arvelduskontod").
• Products / Services (Tooted / Teenused) - when compiling each invoice, you can add a new product / service or select from an existing list.
After entering the invoice, the invoice must be saved and confirmed. After confirming the invoice, to send it to the client, click on the button “Send to buyer” (“Saada kliendile”) and select “E-invoice” (“Digiarve”) -> “Send” (“Saada”). (NB! The choice of electronic invoice is active if the system determined that electronic invoices can be sent to this legal entity).
About the sent electronic invoice in the details of the invoice in the “Sent to buyer” block (“Arve väljasaatmised”), the details of the sending are shown: sending method, time, name of the sender and recipient (and its operator), status (sent (välja saadetud) / new (uus)). Note: The new status is displayed if the recipient of the e-invoice is also an e-arveldaja (e-Financials) client.
Recipient of the electronic invoice. If in the list of customers of operators who have joined the e-arveldaja, there are state institutions, an electronic invoice may be sent to such client. At the moment, e-arveldaja is connected to all the main operators that publish their data in the register of recipients of electronic invoices. If an electronic invoice cannot currently be sent to a specific public sector entity, then this institution has not yet chosen the preferred channel for receiving an electronic invoice (no operator has been selected) or there might be exceptions for sending an invoice to this institution (for example, the recipient of the invoice may be local self-management instead of kindergarten).
A detailed brief guide to using the e-arveldaja (e-Financials) program can be found here